At Scarf World, we have made a really simple DIY handbag guide for you to try at home. This six steps are incredibly easy to follow and will make life a lot easier. So grab your favourite scarf and enjoy wearing it on holiday or out with your friends, the possibilities are endless! Take a look below at the steps to create your home made bag.
1. Fold It – Lay your fashion scarf out flat and then fold it in half to make a square shape.
2. Tie It – Tie a knot (approximately a hands length) on the two opposite corners of the square
3. Knot It – Take one of the remaining corners and knot it under of of the existing knots. Repeat the same with the other corner.
4. Untie It – Untie the first two knots which you have made in step 2 and adjust the length of the handles to your preference.
5. Join It – Join the two ends together to create the handbag’s handles.
6. Wear it & Enjoy It!
This DIY handbag guide is part of a series of how to guides from Scarfworld.com. Look out for more useful scarf hacks from us in the future, you won’t want to miss them!